Using the SV Church Database
What can I do in the church database?
- View or update your member profile. (name, address, email, phone, etc.)
- Add family and individual pictures to your member profile.
- Print, view, or email members of your Small Group.
- Print membership directories.
- Register online for events.
- Donate or tithe online.
- View the church calendar.
How do I start using the church database via computer?
- Using an internet browser, go to: svbc.cc and click on the link in the upper right Member Login.
- The Severns Valley login screen will display.
- Click Need a Login? Click here.
- Enter your email address, first name, and last name. The suffix field is optional. When you have entered the information, click the Find Me button. Note: Your First Name, Last Name and email address MUST match with our database or you will not be given an account. Use the email address that you have given to the church previously. If you do not have an email address on file, then please email this information to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You will receive an email containing your username and password for logging in to Access ACS. When you have received the email, go back to the church database web site. (Follow Step 1 above)
- Enter the username and password sent to you by email in the fields provided.
- The system will require you to change your password with the first successful login. Enter a password of your choice.
Via Smart Phone
How do I get access to the church database via my smart phone?
- Download the ACS Church Life app onto your phone or tablet.
· iPhone & iPad – Go to the App Store and search for ACS Church Life app
· Android – Go to Google Play and search for ACS Church Life app
· Windows – Go to Apps+Games and search for ACS Church Life app
In the Church Life app you will be able to:
- Search for members/prospect of Severns Valley.
- Find contact info on each of the members of your Small Group.
- Save contact info to your mobile device.
- Look at the church calendar.
- Make calls directly from your SmartPhone.
- Give online.
- Register for events.
To view an online video demonstration of the Church Life app click on this link: ACS Church Life
If you have any financial or database questions, please don’t hesitate to contact:
If you need help setting up your mobile device, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Posted on Tue, February 23, 2016
by Jeff Wilson filed under